Divorce and Separation for Enfield residents
Divorce Silicitors Enfield, London
The decision to end a relationship can be a life changing life event and at Townsend’s we understand what an unsettling and frightening time this can be. At such an emotionally charged time in your life, you will appreciate a solicitor who can provide a sympathetic but professional service to support you through your legal and emotional journey.
At Townsend’s, over the last two decades, we have increasingly been recognised and acknowledged by Enfield residents for our professional service delivered with a personal touch.
Our experience has taught us at Townsend’s that every relationship breakdown comes with a unique set of circumstances and its own complexities which is why at Townsend’s we offer a bespoke, tailored service in the Enfield area. We guide our clients carefully through what can often appear to be a legal maze, offering simple explanations and clear guidance. Among the key areas we can deal with are:
• Separation agreements for those couples who want to finalise a settlement but who are in no rush to divorce.
• Judicial Separation for couples who do not wish to formally end their marriage – perhaps for religious reasons.
• Divorce proceedings for those who accept that the marriage is over and wish to formalise the end of their marriage and after a settlement.
• Financial settlements where we help you settle assets such as savings, investments, property, pensions and businesses and support you to agree child and spousal maintenance.
- Agreeing arrangements for your children such as which parent they should live with and which parent they should spend time with under a child arrangement order.
- protecting you from domestic violence by helping you to obtain Non Molestation and Occupation Orders.
When you first come to see us, we will clearly explain the process, timescales and costs from the start of proceedings and drafting your application (divorce petition) through to applying for a Decree Absolute.
If separation or divorce is on your mind, we appreciate that you’ll want to know exactly where you stand, so please contact us now by calling 01992 892214 to arrange an appointment.
Your first one hour-long consultation with one of our empathetic divorce solicitors serving Enfield is offered at a fixed cost which is at half our usual hourly rate.
If you are thinking about separating and you are worried about where you stand why not come and talk to a member of the family law team at Townsend’s. A one hour consultation could put your mind at ease and give you the confidence to talk to your ex-partner about the next steps.
Request A Call Or Email
Please fill out the information below and we will get back to you.